Thursday, February 10, 2011

Interesting Day....

I am glad to have attended this interesting and rejuvenating session. It took my whole day but the things shared and highlighted in all the slots were invaluable. Thanks to all the speakers who  have shared their stories of success and the secrets. Well, a part from gaining ideas and polishing my teaching skills, this was the opportunity to meet friends, updating stories and etc.....The best was, I met an old friend and we managed to reminisce. At this age, I find that meeting old friends is the best thing; recalling of the beautiful and memorable days we had together is no doubt the most wonderful thing to do......and at the end of the day, it made me realise how years have passed and how much I miss the yesteryears......


Hmmm.... a tiring day indeed but I was very contented. KOIMUNLU........:-)