Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Monday
Everything went as usual…nothing interesting or unusual happened.  There was  a meeting regarding  TOV, headcount, target those sort of things…..a few minutes of head-cracking  session wanting to meet the GMP which was supposed to be below  5.0…..everyone was too busy with their calculators to notice the others…...then came the shouts of triumphant from those who finally achieved their GMP…
Tuesday
 I was approached by a 22 year-old under-graduate….requesting  me to answer questions on stress….I was in a hurry but as I looked at it as doing her father a favour, I took the papers and answered  what should be answered. One question attracted me “ If you could turn back the clock, would you want to do the same things that  you have done in your life?”.  I answered “YES”. Well, I would want to relive all parts of my  life  the way they were, are or will be. Perhaps,  I would  want to change here and there but this  would not involve the major decisions or choices. I would definitely choose teaching as my profession  and I would not change this, though may be sometimes due to some reasons or  stressful days at school,  I do wish I would  have chosen a different career…..but  otherwise, teaching is perfect for me…..
Today, my 3 Angsana presented their sketches….they did well. Everyone of them participated and did their parts . The best performance award went to Group 6. From the beginning of the task I could see all in the team played their parts and put a lot of effort to make it a success. The other groups did well too in their own ways. It was interesting to listen to their accents when playing the role of Rassendyll, Sapt and Fritz, to watch their own interpretation of the scene they chose  and to see how some of them managed to put in some humour in their acts….
Wednesday
A little monotonous but hectic day for me.
Thursday
Meeting again…this time from 8 am until 5 pm. Have to attend MGC meeting too but can’t make it….I wonder what my ‘sekolah angkat’ will be this year.
Friday
I am looking forward to Friday…..