Saturday, November 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Movie time.....

     This weekend I did some spring cleaning; clearing my tables in the study room getting ready for my end-year task. After lunch the cleaning and clearing started and to my surprise there were loads of books I've got there. My mini library was a little messy; the books were haphazardly arranged not according to sizes and titles but unfortunately I had to abandon the idea of rearranging them as to do this I would have to spend more time. What I did was tidying the working tables, selecting and throwing all the old notes, handouts and some other things. Doing all this took about two hours and that was all I could afford to spend. 
     After the cleaning session, I joined my children at the family hall watching a movie on AstroFirst. "Aku Terima Nikahnya" starred by a beautiful actress Nora Danish and the tall, tanned and handsome actor Ady Putra. Well, I'm not going to write about the story line as the plot is not something new but I really like the acting of these two experienced people. They have done a good job, making the characters alive. Watching them made me feel I was part of them ( to be exact, I felt as if I was the female character ) and made me so much in love. I have watched a lot of romance movies and read a lot of romance story books but I have never felt I was part of the story or character in the story. This was probably  because they  put so much feeling and soul in their characters. Spending more than an hour watching this movie was definitely a good break for me. Apart from that, it makes me feel good...yeah I feel so much in love.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment