Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Goodbye 2012


   It is the end of another year and we are counting down the days to say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013. I hate goodbyes but I have no choice. Saying goodbye to the year 2012 is similar to saying goodbye to someone I adore very much. This year has given me so much that I hope it will not end. I love it and it is one of the most wonderful years in my life.
     I have gained so much ; love, experiences, prosperity, and new friends, to name a few. I have learned a lot of valuable things, not formally but more informally ; from the people whom I worked with ( it is not easy working with people who have different behaviours, habits and attitudes ) and school environment. I was able to handle my temper when it challenged  my patience, learn to keep quiet and be patient  rather than pouring out all my dissatisfaction and regretting later though some people may choose to lose their temper ( so that those involve know that they are also normal human beings with feelings ).
     I have received so much love and it has been an amazing gift from Allah. Receiving lots of love enables me to give more love too.  This wonderful feeling has made me a stronger and happier person. Not forgetting  more thankful and appreciative. I pray this beautiful gift will not be taken away from me. I can say goodbye to 2012 but not to this amazing gift. My family, a gift I can't live without and the amazing you out there, thanks for your love which I will cherish as long as I live. 
     I am looking forward to 2013, hoping for more wonderful things to happen to me, my family, friends and students. May all of us are blessed and given love, peace, good health, wealth and happiness, Insyaallah. Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment