Saturday, February 16, 2013

When everything went wrong...

What would you do if everything went wrong and did not turn out like you wanted it? Yeah...it is happening to me right now...everything goes wrong...and it has been like this since Monday...and today is Saturday. I wanted to prepare my presentation for a two-hour slot of In-house-training for the teachers and what happened was, to summarise what I would do in that two hours took a few days. I couldn't focus on what to select for the slot, everything seemed important and I kept on copying, pasting, deleting and copying and pasting again and again.....Oh dear, when all this is going to end? I searched for my notes and you guess what? I misplaced them. It took me a few hours searching for them and I ended up hating myself for being so forgetful and careless.
Then, I decided to print what I had done so far; the slides etc and again something not right happened. I could not print some of the slides....why? I had no idea. I have not experienced such "catastrophe" before. Finally, I gave up....put everything aside. I hope everything will be different tomorrow.
I learned my lesson from all this...a peaceful mind is important. But the question is, how to get rid of  the things lingering on my mind????

2 comments:

  1. I really lіkе your blog.. very nice cоlοrs & theme.
    Did you maκe this website youгself or did you hire someοne to do іt fοr you?
    Plz anѕωer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Also visit my blog post ... why he disappeared evan marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and I am glad you like it. Well, I did not hire anyone, I just did some exploring...you can explore the templates and there you can see a wide variety of backgrounds, themes and colours. Give it a try...

    ReplyDelete