Saturday, May 10, 2014

It has been a long time.....

Bismillah...the most gracious the most merciful...
It has been almost 6 months since the last time I  updated my blog. Well, the same excuse, I have been very busy since last November and I did not have the free time to peep this blog of mine and what more to even drop a few lines. Many things happened in these 6 months, good things, wonderful things which I will always treasure and not to forget, there were bad things, horrible things which I will always remember for the rest of my life and which I will never want to let them come and knock onto my life door again.
I checked all the comments and those who sent constructive comments and those who have made full use of this blog, I thank all of you. It is my initial and main intention of creating this blog, that is to share what I have and good at, and definitely the only things I am good at are teaching and writing. Thank you again and I will try my very best to update this blog, thus hope it will benefit my readers.
Although I am no longer attached to school, indirectly my new core business is still the classrooms. So, this blog is still relevant to me and I may have some extra things to share with all of you out there. Now, I have the opportunity to meet teachers, assisting  them in their classroom teaching and students in their learning. It is not an easy task but interesting I would say. Yeah, another word to describe it is Challenging of course. I hope Allah will always give me strength and guidance, to continue so that I will not give in to obstacles or hindrances. Allah, to you I seek help...

No comments:

Post a Comment